Saturday, July 08, 2006

me

come off it, will you?!
cause it is not happening this time.
I know you like your old shoes,
your comfortable spaces and your well-worn nook in my emotions-
but I've cleaned house.
Recycled, polished, varnished and
moved all the furniture.
I like this space.
I like my life arrangement
my feng shui-ed existance.
There is flow and rythym.
an inviting jazz riff.
a spontaneous break dance
air to breathe and time to fill - for me.
And I'm not giving me up this time.
I'm attached. I'm involved.
I am committed.

So back off - repsectfully.
And mind your manners as a guest.
Cause this house is my dream home
I will probably give you a key
And one day you might even move in.
But redefinition is forever emminent.
And I will always honor my redecorating whims.
My comfort is my priority -

No comments: