Thursday, April 14, 2005

start
dark magic sparkly hippopotamus walks up
upon his sister once born peace baby
summer bubble joy inside of wet fat ballooned dinosaurly
and she following yellow music friend jumply fed turtle child
clouding has night pig turn light garden butterfly
where she loves squirrel cows with happy
pull out you a cocoon it flew momy for froged
one saw down castle I fly, boys are dreamy
whisper the pink flew or flowery big smelly tree
me cry cool went slow apple rain grow little
dad dug moon at home for hot dog
I who cried am silly green farm boy song or bounce good
sun are red round for spring kittygirl top went silently funny like lake glow
put glad heart owl if cat star mud color have toy
nest is my fast time, or told meowing hand I ate bed
boys are stupid so they do little winter boxen
imagining together, are we nuts? twirls like snow
boys have cooties that were bluest barn he hat and wing funfedly
sometimes I like to run around in my underoos for no reason, was the smart eat
he went daying and came on a woman
Golly! That was fun! and my man had to talk by cactus
sadly his story was thoroughly researched and delivered with dramatic flair to water ran sky
are that was is told in were eras gety a ask the are yess
tell and says is noboys are smelly, getted her goest
she lives an see of the end er


I love my friends... you are all brilliant!!!!

No comments: