Tuesday, November 23, 2004

travel day

i am home. that is a color- what hue or shade, I am unsure, but it is a color. I traveled today from one city to another...that was a joy. I already miss being at school. That's a grey-periwinkle shade. I have my music though, and that is always a vibrant rainbow of fluctuating colors. I went to mass today and got be a Eucharistic Minister. That is golden. And I cried for a moment. That made me happy, oddly. It felt right.

Being home I will see my family, my friends-I am not sure. We all have places to be other than with each other, so I will see how that works out. And tomorrow I am going to a dollar store. Talk about heaven!!!! Now I am thinking of my electric blanket and comforter and a sleepy grin is sweeping my face.

G'night, God Bless...

No comments: