Monday, November 22, 2004

Laughter and comfort

A fortune cookie made me laugh at myself today.

I like to laugh. Laughter that stirs your spirit and your heart. I like to make others laugh too. Today I got to sit out of dance class because I felt sick. That made me happy. I was comfortable sitting in the corner with my flannel pants and my sweater and scarf. I was happy that the advil worked and I felt much better. I dressed as a "happy bruise" today as a friend lovingly called it. Blue and black with rainbow accents. I felt comfortable and confident in my skin. I listened to music today - a lot. Now that is happiness and joy. ::sigh:: life is good. Especially when there is a stunning tune resounding in your soul.

This is the color of my life today. This will be my canvas from now on. A place for me to put the colors of my life. Enjoy the gallery.

><>

(this blog has been created because my old blog will not let me update...i tried everything...sad...but ok http://sara-maria.blogspot.com )

No comments: